SINGLE TICK ✓ A Mystery Chat 1: The Nightmare Begins Chat: Surya | Time: 11:04 PM – 11:10 PM [23:04] Surya: Diya. 🕊️ [23:04] Surya: Diya please tell me you're awake. 🥺 [23:05] Diya: barely. why? what's up? 🦉 [23:05] Surya: I'm stuck. 🕸️ [23:05] Surya: I feel like I'm suffocating but I'm still breathing. 💨😶 [23:06] Surya: I want to wake up. I need to wake up and I can't. 😫🛑 [23:06] Diya: wait what? are you having a nightmare? [23:07] Diya: just open your eyes silly. you're probably just dreaming that you're texting me. 😜 [23:07] Surya: No. That's the thing. 🚫 [23:07] Surya: I'm asleep. I can feel my body heavy on the bed. My eyes are closed. 🌑 [23:08] Surya: Diya, my hands aren't moving. 🤚🚫 [23:08] Surya: I don't know how I'm sending this. I'm not even touching the phone. 🫥🤳 [23:09] Diya: okay haha very funny surya. 😂 [23:09] Diya: i'm not even touch...
உனக்கு பிடித்த... இல்லை, எனக்கு பிடித்த... இல்லை இல்லை, நானாகிப் போன எனக்கு பிடித்த நீ நீ நீயாக இருப்பது என்னை நானாக ஏற்றுக்கொண்டது நாம் வார்த்தைகளில் பேசிக் கொண்டதை விட மனதில் பரிமாறிக்கொண்ட தருணங்களே அதிகம் எதிர்ப்பார்ப்புகளும் ஏமாற்றங்களும் இருந்திராமல் இல்லை இப்பூவுலகில், ஊடலும் காதலின் ஒரு அங்கமே யுக யுகங்களாக தேடித் திரிந்த இரு ஆன்மாக்களின் சங்கமம் இது! நீயும் நானும் என்ன செய்து விட முடியும் இந்தப் பிறப்பில் அவைகள் புண் பட்டு விடாமல் பார்த்துக் கொள்வதைத் தவிர இதனால என்ன சொல்ல வரேன்னா நீ யாருன்னு எனக்கு தெரியும் நான் யாருன்னு உனக்கு தெரியும் இப்ப எதுக்கு இந்த formalities
Why do we exist? It sounds philosophical. Isn’t it? Stay with me for the next 5 minutes, we are going to explore the answer together. One fine day, I was lucky enough to be alone at home. A strange thought came to me ‘Why do I exist?’ I embarked on a mind journey to find out the answer. I would like to replicate the very same experience together with you all. I want everyone to close your eyes and take a deep breath. Keep your eyes closed. As I narrate, dwell into your own imagination. Let us go to the universe first. ‘Hi Universe’. ‘Oh, hi’ universe is replying in a childlike tone. ‘are you my parent?’ ‘What? No, I am a human, living in a planet called earth in the solar system.’ ‘Oh okay. I don’t know what it is. You must be too big to me or too small to me, I couldn’t see you, but thanks for checking on me. You know, just moments ago there was a bang and I was born out of it and came to an existence. I was worried not to have anyone around me to take ca...
Comments